Monday, March 06, 2006

The journey begins...

Well, my new journey begins here...don't know where I am gonna end up but sure enough looking forward to my new companion...

....yes...my new car...Suzuki Swift....:)...It's gonna be a damn sexy Azure Gray babe with my white Albatross (my iPod) singing for her everytime she moves with a zeal of a Leo !!!!

....and as every other my possessions, it has to have a name...

The first that came up my mind was Hobbes !!! Yes, Calvin and Hobbes would be on my car always but not sure if it would do justice any of them if I name her Hobbes...

So my friends, get your creative cells working...

5 Comments:

Blogger ichatteralot said...

How about Vapour Eyes???

06 March, 2006 05:39  
Blogger Kausum said...

Congrats !!! Hope you got a good deal from the budget this year ...

06 March, 2006 07:27  
Blogger Kausum said...

I would prefer "Calvin"

06 March, 2006 07:28  
Blogger Preety said...

Kool :) Waiting to see u with ur sexy babe and Albatross ! As to christening ur new babe, will think about it ! Right now something related to 'horse' comes in mind :D

06 March, 2006 08:42  
Blogger Albatross said...

Vapour Eyes....that's an interesting one...very intriguing...thanks for the suggestion my unknown visitor...:)

Calvin....know what Kausum, I would like my car to be someone who can be Calvin's girlfriend...yeah yeah..it's absolutely never possible !!!!!

I still have a week to come up with the name....

07 March, 2006 04:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home