Monday, March 13, 2006

The baby is on the road !!!

Yes...she's with me....and I am mad about her :)

I took the wheels on Saturday and since then never felt like leaving her alone. Took her straight to get the music system fitted...yeah...that's one thing I can't live without...music ! Had a pit stop at work to pipck up Rohini while Karthik was waiting for me at Auto Planet. Found a nice Alpine 9853 head unit with four speakers and 2 tweeters for clearer strings. It costed me nice but it's worth it..definitely ! The day ended with dinner with Bhavana and some other friends of mine.

Sunday was lazy..didn't do much the whole day except house hunting. It was again a tragedy where we finalized a house whose owner later said she doesn't wanna give it to bachelors...God knows when are we gonna get a house :( Evening was again catching up with some friends and dinner at Aangan ! We hopped over two other restaurants before ending up at Aangan though....thanks to crowd everywhere ! Hope this city improves soon and there would be many places to hang out...

Hemant (one of my friend whom I stay with) is coming back today from CA. Looking forward to pick him up later in the night today...and as usual there will be lots of chocolates in our home for next couple of days...

This has become like my weekend report..but what the heck ! Did I tell you that the digits in the number of my car add up to my birth date :)
BTW my friends, I still haven't find a name for my car...please suggest... signing off....

3 Comments:

Blogger Kausum said...

c'mon get creative ... How about this name? totally original I may add

"Tarzaan -- The wonder car"

14 March, 2006 18:36  
Blogger Kausum said...

How about "Dhanno" .... swift bhagegi ... Basanti bhi chalega

17 March, 2006 12:05  
Blogger Albatross said...

I am seriously thinking of Cressida....don't ask me why.....:)

20 March, 2006 02:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home